PRIVACY AND YOUR CONTENT
To use certain portions of the Site, you may be required to first create an account (your “Account”). You agree to only provide complete and accurate information in creating your Account. You are responsible for the security and all uses of your Account. You agree to immediately notify TJC if you become aware of any security breaches or other unauthorized uses of your Account. TJC reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise disable your Account or your access to the Site at any time. TJC is not liable for any acts or omissions by you or other people with respect to your Account.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- You will not attempt to use unauthorized means to gain access to any portion or features of the Site or any other systems and/or network used by the Site;
- You will not use a robot, spider or other automated means, program, algorithm or otherwise to access, monitor, or gain or acquire any information from the Site;
- You will not introduce any trojan horse, virus, logic bombs, worms or other materials that may be harmful or otherwise allow unauthorized control or access to the Site or the network and/or systems used by the Site;
- Your Content will not include any materials that are obscene, defamatory, offensive;
- You will not use the Site in any way that violates any applicable local, state, federal or international laws and regulations; and
- You will not otherwise do anything that would interfere with the proper working of the Site.
The information and services on the Site are provided solely for informational purposes. TJC makes no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any services, information or content on the Site. TJC does not assume any risk for your use of the Site.
Additionally, your use of the Site is subject to the intellectual property rights of TJC and those of third-parties. You agree that:
- The Site and all of its content and features are owned by TJC, its licensors or content providers and are protected by United States and international trademark, copyright and other intellectual property or similar laws. Unauthorized use of the Site or any of its content and features may result in a violation of these laws.
- You will not copy, display, download, modify, make derivative works of, distribute, transmit the Site or its contents and features, in whole or in part, (or otherwise permit or cause any third party to take any of the above mentioned actions) unless expressly permitted by TJC or the copyright owner.
- You will not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Site or any content of the Site.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
In the event that you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you agree to immediately notify us by emailing us at email@example.com of any claimed copyright infringement. You further agree to provide us the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, U.S.C. § 512.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person authorized to act on behalf of you, the purported owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed,
- Identification of the copyright or work claimed to have been infringed, or a multiple copyrighted work at the Site or covered by a single notification, or a representative list of such works at the Site,
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material,
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party, or the person authorized to act on your behalf,
- A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you the copyright owner, your agent, or the law, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of you, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
LINKING TO THE SITE
- The Site may contain links or content provided by third parties. TJC has no control of those websites or content, and as such, does not accept any responsibility for such sites or content or any losses or damages that occur from the use of such sites or content. If you choose to access any such third-party site or content, you do so at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You acknowledge and agree that TJC does not provide any warranties, whether express or implied, about the Sites or any of the content or information on the Sites. If you download or access any files or content from the Sites, you agree that TJC does not have the means to ensure and takes no responsibility to ensure that such files or content are free from viruses or destructive code. You agree that you download or otherwise access such files and content at your own risk.
- THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TJC DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TJC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE.
- The Site is offered from the United States. TJC does not make any representations about and shall not be construed as offering the Site in any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access the Site from any other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk, and you agree your use and access of the Site is bound by the laws of the United States, and you agree to comply with all laws applicable to your access to the Site from your jurisdiction.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information You Provide to TJC
While using the services and resources on the Site, you may provide certain information directly to TJC, including your Content. Such information TJC collects from you may include Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that, on its own or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (examples include email address, first and last name, address, phone number).
Information TJC Collects Automatically
When you access the Site or use services and resources on the Site, TJC may collect certain information about your use of the Site (“Usage Data”) automatically. Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of the device (whether mobile, tablet, computer or otherwise) you are using to access the Site and/or the services and resources on the Site, browser type and version, the pages of the Site you visit, the time and date of your visit to the Site, the time spent on each page and other statistical and/or diagnostic data.
We may also collect certain information that your browser or application sends when you are accessing the Site and/or using the services and resources on the Site. These tracking mechanisms may include but are not limited to cookies, web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), and embedded scripts (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”), which automatically collect information about your interactions with the TJC Site.
Use of Your Personal Data
TJC may use, and you hereby consent to TJC’s use of, all of the information that relates to you or any other identified or identifiable person, including without limitations, your Personal Data and Usage Data, for the following purposes:
- To provide, manage and personalize the Site and/or the services and resources offered on the Site, including to monitor the usage of the Site.
- To manage your Account.
- To respond to your comments, feedback and questions.
- For IP address information and other browser information, to report information about access to the Site and for profiling purposes. This information may be used to improve the presentation and utilization of the Site. Additionally, IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Sharing Your Personal Data
You hereby consent that TJC may share your Personal Data or any other information that you provide to the Site that relates to you or any other identified or identifiable person with Service Providers. Additionally, you hereby acknowledge that TJC’s affiliates and subsidiaries include all True Jesus Church churches, houses of prayer and places of worship in any locality around the world.
For Users Who are California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides users/consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. While the CCPA does not apply to TJC given its non-profit status, TJC is willing to use reasonable efforts to provide you with the following rights with respect to your Personal Information collected from your use of the Site (“Site Personal Information”).
Right to Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights (Rights to Know and Access)
You have the right to request that TJC disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Site Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once TJC receives your verifiable request, TJC will disclose to you to the extent requested:
- The categories of Site Personal Information TJC collected about you from during the preceding 12 months.
- The categories of sources for the Site Personal Information TJC collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- TJC’s business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Site Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- The categories of third parties with whom TJC shared your Site Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- The specific pieces of Site Personal Information TJC collected about you (also called a data portability request) during the preceding 12 months.
- If TJC sold or disclosed your Site Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased during the preceding 12 months; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained during the preceding 12 months.
Exercising Access, Data Portability Rights
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described in this Section, please submit a verifiable consumer request to TJC by either:
- Calling TJC at (01)-714-533-8889
- Emailing TJC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Site Personal Information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows TJC to reasonably verify you are the person about whom TJC collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows TJC to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Right to Request Deletion
You are permitted to request that TJC delete certain Site Personal Information TJC has about you. You can make an access request or deletion request by
- Calling us at (01)-714-533-8889
- Submitting your request at email@example.com
When you make a request, TJC will attempt to verify that you are who you say you are. For example, TJC will attempt to match information that you provide in making your request with other sources of similar information to reasonably verify your identity.
Selling Data to Third Parties
TJC DOES NOT sell data to third parties. Please be advised that TJC does not, and has not sold any personal information in the last twelve (12) months. Likewise, TJC does not have any future plans to sell personal information.
TJC will not discriminate against you because you exercised your rights under this Section of our notice.
For Users Accessing the Site from the EEA or UK
These rights apply only to Personal Information collected while you access the Site from the EEA (European Economic Area) or the UK (United Kingdom). Upon your request, we will tell you whether we hold any of your Personal Information along with any details we are required by applicable law and/or regulations to provide to you. In certain cases, you may also have a right:
- to rectify any of your Personal Information that is inaccurate (right of rectification);
- to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your Personal Information (right to restrict/suppress processing);
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information (right to restrict/suppress processing; right to object);
- to request the deletion of your Personal Information (right to erasure), and
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Information in an easily accessible format (right to access).
- in cases where your Personal Information is processed by automated means, to request portability of your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format (right to data portability).
- in most of the situations noted above, we will have up to one calendar month to respond to any request upon receipt and notification.
If you would like to submit a request, please contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
If you have any complaints regarding our privacy practices, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority (i.e., supervisory authority).
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, please contact us at:
Data Protection Officer
21217 Bloomfield Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90715