Sabbath observance is one of the Ten Commandments and is also one of the Ten Articles of Faith of the True Jesus Church. Observing the Sabbath allows us to remember the wonderful creation of God and the immense grace He bestows. It paves the way for us to further receive the abundant blessings of God. We ought to attend the online virtual church services via live stream on Friday evening and Saturday Sabbath worship. For members who have no access to the Internet or computer, they can still observe the Sabbath by praying, singing hymns and reading the Bible. We must carry a reverent attitude when attending online virtual church services just as if we are attending the actual chapel worship services. Let us remember to worship God in spirit and in truth. Also, please set up a conducive environment at home for the purpose of attending online virtual church services.
Please take note of the following:
- Pray for 15 minutes before the online services begin so as to prepare our hearts.
- Encourage the entire family to congregate and attend online services.
- Read the Bible and take notes during the services.
- Neat attire. (e.g. no pajamas)
- During the services, no food or drink, nor dealing with personal affairs.
Go to TJC Global Live Stream.